Monday, July 21, 2014

Reunion in my hometown......the first of several posts.......

My classmates, Judy and Carleen.....lunch at the Sandstone Hotel.


The classmates who came to the Don Reineke Band gig.....
Left to Right:  Ron Simpson-my cousin, Scott Krause,Howard Miller, Lee Eddy Smith Jim Robler, Jerry Dogget.  Front Row:  Judy Simpson, Trevor Smith, RML, Earl Sinkler, Lois Brown-Smith.


L to R:  Lonny Leach, Don Reineke, Tabby Beat, Scott Krause, Connie Reineke





The pajama photo.....


Travis, my nephew, on the bass,  Kai on the drums, Jason and Don....











Nephew Cody on the drums with sis-in-law Linda on the vocal...



Don



Travis


Scott and Jason sing Louie Louie


My classmates on the dance "floor" which was sand......

Louie Louie, which morphed into Hang on Sloopy, Wild Thing, Gloria, Rockin' in the USA and back to Louie Louie....


No comments:

Post a Comment