Thursday, May 8, 2014

What's happening on the mountain.....

The band celebrated Cinco de Mayo with Mojitas!  Well, we did have Discada, beans and a Mexican rice dish.  Yes, it was all really good!


Neil, our master bartender, prepares the Mojitas!




I have moved most of my plants to the deck to enjoy the warm sunshine.


I have quite a few tomatoes on my Red Robin plants.


The pansies, petunias and geraniums are starting to bloom!  Yay!







And last but not least, Retired Mountain Man found these.......


I fried some of them for dinner and the rest of them went in the dehydrator.

3 comments:

  1. That's it! I am packing my stuff to come live with you! You have way more fun! You'll save a Mojito for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be too late for the Mojitas, but I'm sure we'll have something good this Sunday since it's Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete