Friday, May 30, 2014

On the mountain in May.....


Yes, it's time I posted something on this blog.  A lot has been going on.  So here's an update:

We went to Missoula for grandson Dylan's college graduation.




 We now have a microbiologist in the family.  He looks serious, doesn't he?  We were seated in the back of the auditorium so my camera was zoomed as far as it could go to get these shots.







Hooray!


We had turkeys visit us.





Next, Dylan moved to Bonners Ferry.   They drove a U-haul to Hope on Friday night to make a very long story short, he is in his first house.

Ben stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while the rest of the group unloaded the U-haul in Bonners Ferry.






At band practice our cocktail of the week was Tryst in Trieste.

Our mixologists, Julie and Neil, were at their best.  They muddled the fruit and added scotch, orange liqueur and Limoncello.




My wonderful friend Ellie was concerned that I did not have a bench to sit on to rest while I was working in my garden so she painted these beautiful chairs for me!



It's a beautiful spring in Hope.
























No comments:

Post a Comment