Sunday, February 2, 2014

It doesn't get much better than this one.

I started out my day by going to the Hope Marketplace Outskirts Cafe to listen to Beth, Bruce and Mark play.  Beth's songs were so beautiful.  What a talented lady!  Click here for a link to her web page.  I love her version of Ticket to Chicago.  Mark added some really nice harmonica to some of the tunes and a little trumpet to others.  The guitar player wasn't too bad either.......(What is his name?)



Then I drove home just in time for the kickoff for the SuperBowl.    The Seahawks were awesome!  I did expect them to win, but I had no idea that it would be a blowout!    We have all waited a long time for this day!




1 comment:

  1. All champion players... with the ball and the instruments! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete