Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More photos from the Griz's birthday bash!

As you can see, I had a lot of fun taking photos at my mom's birthday bash.  I did a little experimenting with changing some of them to black and white.

Aunt Shirley.  She is such a sweetheart!


I met Chris, a physical therapist (Retired Mountain Man would love her as his therapist)  See that twinkle in her eye?

Of course all the men were outside by the bonfire.



Meet Max.  Or maybe I should say, look out for MAX!  This three year old is FULL of energy!






Do I really have to stop playing to have my photo taken, Grandma?




This is the look you do NOT want to get when she is 16.





The GRIZ

It's Erin's turn for birthday candles and cake!








She seems extremely happy to only have 29 on her cake.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment