Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's gray here.





I know, I know, I haven't been on here for a few days.  I started taking my online music theory course, "School Without Walls", Dirk Price & Dick Grove Music Education.  The course that I am taking is on Modern Harmony and Eartraining.  All of which I need to help me improve on my keyboard and guitar.



This means that I am spending even more time working on my music, which is OK, because this time of the year there is not much to do around here.  Especially this year since we basically have no snow.  It has thawed down to a lot of ice in many places with some snow remaining in the open areas.  It's not suitable for snowshoes although I can go for a walk if I wear my yak tracs.  It's very unusual weather for January.


 It is so gray here every day that it must be March.  April can't be that far off?






On a bright note, I have ordered my seeds.  Geraniums, pansies and of course, my Red Robin Tomato seed.  They should arrive next week and I will be getting them started under my lights.  Remember these from last year?



No comments:

Post a Comment