Tuesday, December 10, 2013

You Ain't Goin' Nowhere

Our forecast is for a high of 21 degrees today.  Yesterday, it was finally warm enough for the trip to Hope to get the mail, haul the garbage to the dumpsters and go to exercise class.  I hadn't been anywhere since last Wednesday and I didn't mind because it was too cold to be outside even for a few minutes.  


It's Tuesday and I love Tuesdays.  I don't have to go anywhere on Tuesdays.  I stay home and practice my piano and guitar all day long or whatever else I feel like doing.  

Unfortunately, we have enough of the dry fluffy snow that it's time to get out the shovel, but I don't even mind doing that since there's going to be a heat wave.  

I think I am finished decorating the porch.  We are ready for the holidays except we need to get our tree.



This is the photo from last year and Retired Mountain Man is really hoping that there's another one like this that is very close to the house.  

3 comments:

  1. Your new porch looks festive and welcoming! Wish we were climbing the steps with our instruments, music and casseroles this month. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new entry way looks so pretty all decorated!

    ReplyDelete