Saturday, November 23, 2013

My version of a freak accident.....here we go

I hate to wear socks or shoes which means that I prefer walking around barefoot most of the time. Why, you may ask?  Well, it's because my feet get hot.

It can be a hazard to not wear shoes and while we're at it, let's just say that I am an accident looking for a place to happen. 

Here is my story:  
I was cooking my breakfast of Egg Beaters and Canadian Bacon and was in the process of transferring it to my plate when a piece of the Canadian Bacon fell to the floor and landed on top of my foot.  It was hot!  Really hot!  I still had the skillet and spatula in my hands.  I tried to flick the bacon off of my foot, but it just stuck to it and kept burning.  I finally dropped the skillet and got the bacon off, but not before I burnt the heck out of the top of my foot.  Son-of-a-$#@!   

At least it was sugar-free bacon


I have been bandaging it and treating it for more than a week now.  It is finally starting to heal, but it has really put a crimp in my style.  I could only wear one pair of shoes and walking long distances caused PAIN.



 I am on the alert for any type of pain these days as it seems to crop up everywhere in my body.  

What the heck is with that?  

If you have the same issues, I recommend either wine or ibuprofen or both.  If that doesn't work, move on up to Jim Beam.

I am thinking that there should have been a warning on the package of Canadian Bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment