Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My new addiction.

What!  Another addiction?

In the past I had never understood how anyone could get addicted to coffee.  For several years we had Starbucks Coffee at work and I didn't think it tasted any better than Folgers.

Fast Forward seven years later.....

It hasn't been the same for me since the Ice Age Floods Field Trip last September.  They provided Evans Brothers Coffee on the field trip.  It tasted so good and here I am with my latest addiction.

Yes, it's really good.

It's expensive.

 I can't stop buying it.


I don't do latte's or anything like that.  I just want Evans Brothers coffee with a little cream.  Every morning.

I saw this quote on a Facebook share from Erin (SomeeCards) and it is definitely me.

There is no life without water, because without water, there is no coffee.  And without coffee, (Evans Brothers Coffee, that is), I'll kill you all.  



  


4 comments:

  1. Wow. Now I have to go drink a cup of coffee because you made it sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to their website--what's your favorite blend? There are so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the organic Big Timber. Julie and Bruce brought some decaf Sumatra for the band dinners. They are both good. Yes, there are a lot to choose from and I like the Big Timber so much that I haven't tried the others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm... S...u... m...a...t...r..aaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete