Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The bear went over the mountain.....

The bear went over the mountain - 

Retired Mountain Man set up one of his game cameras a couple of days ago.  

We've had a bear hanging around the last week or so.  He climbed our plum tree, ate all the plums and broke off a lot of the lower limbs.  He had no trouble at all getting through our garden fence.

Retired Mountain Man noticed that a bear had torn up a yellow jacket's nest in the trail in front of the camera.  There's another yellow jacket nest on the ground directly in front of the camera lens.  He was positive he was going to catch a photo of a bear tearing up the nest.



The bear went over the mountain -  (I remember singing this song when I was a kid)




To see what he could see.  

"Hmmm.  This looks like a camera.  I think I'll take my 

picture". 


 "Maybe I can set this up and get a few photos of the people who 

are following me around".




"I think it might need a slight adjustment........", said the bear.   

He made an adjustment on the camera just enough so that when he went to eat yellow jacket nest, he was out of view of the camera.  


To see what he could see.

The bear did get a nice shot of Retired Mountain Man retrieving his camera chip. 



The bear went over the mountain, to see what he could see.

The bear will probably be back to take the chip out of the camera in a couple of days.  I will let you know what happens.

1 comment: