Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My latest project......

Under construction....   



I need more rock.  And a stronger back. 



I am also looking for a light fixture to replace this wimpy looking light that we installed a couple of days ago.  I have looked at hundreds of photos of fixtures on the Internet and still can't decide which one will fit.  Price ranges from $45 to $2200.00.  $2200 for a light fixture?  



How about this one?




Nope.

I made a decision this morning.  This is the one I want.  It is going to make Retired Mountain Man very happy, as my budget for the new light fixture was $150.   This light was handmade by cousin Marty somewhere around 1992.  Retired Mountain Man will need to modify it so that he can install it outside.  I think he can do it.    


It will be perfect.





3 comments:

  1. I wish Banjo Man was there! He loves moving rocks and making paths. :(
    p.s. love your light fixture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT light Connie! And much more meaningful than a "store bought" one.. I think it will look maaavolous on your new porch!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete