Saturday, September 7, 2013

Todays to do list....

Unload the music equipment from the gig the night before.  A hand cart is definitely what is needed for this job.  No more carrying the keyboard. 


After taking this photo, I set my camera on top of the car and forgot I had put it there.  About a half hour later RMM got in the car and drove it to Sunset View Lane to pick up some snow tires that he bought.  Luckily for us, my camera rode on top of the car all the way to Mike and Marilyn's and back.  I met RMM half way up our driveway and the camera was still right where I had left it.  Whew!


The next task was to put up the Dilly Beans and the Dill Pickles.

This is enough for this year.

And now for some photos of Retired Mountain Man's dahlias.











Last but not least, the Candy Corn is ripe.  It's time to put it in the freezer.


And mow the lawn....
Done!

1 comment:

  1. Those dahlia pictures make me want to buy fabric and make a quilt. Beautiful! And the dilly beans look good, too. :)

    ReplyDelete