Thursday, September 19, 2013

It was not the best day on the mountain today...

as Retired Mountain Man had to take Maggie to the vet.  She had a 2 inch cut behind her ear that required stitches.  She is a very sad dog as she has to wear one those horrible collars to keep her from scratching her stitches.   For two weeks!

At the same time Maggie was going to the vet, I was headed to the dentist with a toothache.  I am very glad that I was able to get in to see my dentist because tomorrow I am headed to Montana to visit my sisters and brother, mom and both sons and their families.  I can't wait!

Retired Mountain Man will be staying here and taking care of Miss Maggie.  I would post a picture of her with her "collar", but she just looks too pitiful to put that on the blog.   Just look at the photo of this poor dog.




Things do need to start looking up tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Poor Maggie Moo! Poor YOU! Looking forward to seeing you, however briefly, this weekend! I hope there is a group photo (even if you do have a chipmunk cheek, you poor thing).

    ReplyDelete