Saturday, July 6, 2013

These guys are very good at "Running with Scissors" and also playing their guitars and drums.....

We spent a very enjoyable evening last night listening to these guys play at Trinity's in Sandpoint.  Retired Mountain Man tipped a quarter in the tip jar for every song he kind of liked and a dollar for the ones he really liked.  All I can say is that there was some really sweet guitar playing and they sang and played a lot of very nice tunes.  We had a great time!

Bruce, Tim and Tom




  I can't believe that I am actually going to have the opportunity to play with them! I don't think I will believe it until I am actually there setting up my keyboard. 


 Retired Mountain Man had a few gin and tonics and was cold.  That resulted in the wearing of his sister's pink jacket.  It scared quite a few people away from him.  We tried to trade him in for someone else, but were not successful and had to take him home with us.



1 comment:

  1. The jacket is lovely, Jon. It casts a warm glow on your complexion. Please don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't wear white after labor day nor pink after sunset. Although, you really should consider matching shoes.

    ReplyDelete