Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The year of the iris.

I haven't had time to blog as I have been trying to get the last of my vegetable plants into the garden.  The cucumbers, a few more broccoli plants, zucchini, and a few more corn plants went in yesterday.  Almost everything looks good this year.  I have already harvested two quarts of broccoli.  I think that is a record for me.  June 16th.  

The weeds, of course, are way ahead of me.  It doesn't seem to matter if it's rainy and wet or hot and dry, the weeds keep on coming.  I did take some time out to snap some photos of my iris before they are gone.


When my iris are blooming it usually pours rain here, which ruins the blossoms.  Not this year. 





















My wave petunia is waving at you!   It wasn't long ago when it was just a tiny seedling. 



I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... of course... because you put a little bit of yourself into every plant you grow :)

    ReplyDelete