Friday, June 7, 2013

Breaking news!



I don't know about you, but I am just about to give up watching the news, reading the news or listening to the news.  It's not news anymore and to get to the truth of a story requires digging too deep and takes too much of my time.  

I used to love reading the newspaper.  It was always a very enjoyable part of the day to sit and have a cup of coffee while reading the paper.  I have done that my whole life.  The daily newspaper has become pretty slim.

Nowadays the newspapers have been replaced by 24 hour TV "news" and the Internet news.  Both of them conveniently leave out pieces of stories to make them more interesting or to support their political leanings. 

Which story would you like to read?

Bieber to be launched into space.

Geraldo Rivera's big decision.

Or how about?

Tattoo Secrets:  You may poop.



Need I say anything more?






 




1 comment: