Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Walkin' in the sunshine...

The weather is so nice here I made the decision to move all of my veggies and flowers from the underneath the lights in the basement to the deck.  It's early in the season do do that, but the ten day forecast looks to be above normal temperatures.  



Happy plants!




If the weather temperatures are truly going to hold up, the plants need at least a week to get "hardened off" to the bright sunshine and fluctuation in temperature before transplanting them into the garden.



The sunshine is wonderful!  I hope you are enjoying it too!

Which brought my thoughts to songs with "sunshine" in the title:

You are the Sunshine of my Life

Sunny Days are Here Again

On the Sunny Side of the Street

Sunshine on my Shoulder

Here Comes the Sun

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

I think this one is my favorite.  There's not a lot to it, but I don't know how you could listen to it and not feel good!

Do you remember it?

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. You have the happiest plants around! You put a smile on our faces too (Ben and I just danced to your sunshine song :)

    ReplyDelete