Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wearin' o' the Green, Hope Style.

Well, not quite yet, but soon.
There are a few green patches on the lawn where the snow has melted.


Spring is on it's way even if it doesn't look like it when you look at my tomato beds.   Have hope.  Soon it will look like this.  I don't think there's a "green" that's more beautiful than what it looks like here in the spring.  No need to be Irish around here.

April 2012


"Wine bottles!  Have I cleaned and taken the labels off of enough for bottling?  Nope."


I have started my pansy and petunia seed.  Some of the Pink Wave Petunias have started to sprout.

Can you see them?  Exciting, isn't it?  TA DA!



They are very small, about the size of a pin head.  Soon they will look like this.

May 2012 


I am also returning to my Zen Habits of less is more.  After working on de-clutter in the living room, I have moved on to the next room, the pantry.  All I can say is that there's a LOT of stuff in there.   Some of it is in the trash and some of it will be going to the thrift store or donated to children and grandchildren. 

On my list for today:
A.  I have two more days to reach my weight loss goal and I am 1 lb. away.  It's crunch time.

B.  It is time for a new goal.  My new habit changing goal for the next 30 days will be exercise.

1. Every day except Sunday
2. Trigger is 9:30 a.m.  or 5:30 p.m.  (alarm is set)
3. Track it.

I am also going to return to 3 MIT's each day.  I have a tendency to try to do too many things in one day.  Focus.  Focus.  Focus.

Did I mention I need to practice my music? 









 


1 comment:

  1. There is no better "Zen" meditation than looking at that petunia and that green yard :)

    ReplyDelete