Friday, March 15, 2013

Pay attention to the moment.



Missed it until today. 

I was browsing through my photos and noticed the leaf.   I took the photo on April 20th, 2010.  I had just purchased my new Canon. 



MIT's for today:

Exercise - Day 2
Drawing at Kally's
Playing music with Ellie

It's Friday!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I am really looking forward to mine.  Playing with the band at the gig on Sunday.

Post update:

OOPS!  I forgot to mention that I "Zenned" the pantry yesterday.  The first run-through.  It looks pretty good.  Today I am going to re-Zen the living room.  I am told that you are supposed to de-clutter once and then take another look a week or so later and do it again. 










3 comments:

  1. It's a heart! ... as if to say, "I love froggie muck!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does MIT stand for? Zenning closets, pantries and rooms is FUN. I'm about to tackle the "under the sink" here at Will's, as soon as my post-Emmy Lou feet stop burning. Can't wait to get back to Hope and start growing tomatoes again! Your photos are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIT's: Most Important Tasks for the day. or I guess it could be most important to do list for the day. Limit to 3.

    ReplyDelete