Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank you, Elton John.

Yesterday I received a package in the mail from the Hamilton Burkharts and there they were!  The most beautiful pair of sunglasses I have every seen.  I have always wanted a pair of these (or something similar).  They are perfect!

Every keyboard player should have a pair of these sunglasses.  How do you think they look with my purple boa? 




When you to  New Orleans.........There is one problem and that is, I can't whistle worth a hoot or a  "whttttt"!



This is a song by Professor Longhair, "Go To the Mardi Gras".



1 comment:

  1. Ben LOVES this song! He wanted to dance to it again and again and again! He also does the 'Crocodile Rock' and 'Rocket Man' until he drops. I think he gets his groovy rhythm from his Grandma!

    ReplyDelete