Monday, December 24, 2012

Great Christmas Memories

 Yes, I wish I had taken more photos in years past, but I didn't.   It's so easy now with digital cameras.  The first digital photos on the blog are the ones taken in 1998.   

1975
 Jamie gets his "you'll shoot your eye out" BB gun for Christmas



RMN and Uncle Ron
The adults playing with the kids Christmas gift.  Remember this game?  I kept it for years and finally gave it away a few years ago.  I think you can still buy the parts and pieces online.


1978 Loman Cabin Christmas



Collin's 1st Christmas 1998
Collin's favorite Christmas present was the empty cardboard roll from the Christmas wrap.  He could really bang that thing around. 







New Year's Day 2000
 Collin wearing Retired Mountain Man's red hat.
 

2004



Rylee get's her princess dress for Christmas



Three grandkids at Ben's 1st Christmas.        

Ben was thrilled to find out he had cousins!  Wow!  Kids!  His face lit up every time Collin or Rylee came near him.



Dylan 2010

 Dylan is either playing the guitar or the piano.  Now he also has Maggie to play with.   We do our best to keep him entertained.  Or maybe he is doing his best to entertain us?  I wish I had been there for Dylan's Christmas's when he was a little guy, but I'll take what I can get.


Dylan opens his white elephant gift  2011.



I am looking forward to New Year's Eve and racing down our sled run.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful memories indeed! I hope we have some good sledding snow this year! Ben is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it! So glad I stumbled upon your blog!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete