Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yes, we are boomers having fun. What else is there to do?

Every Tuesday I drive to Sandpoint for my guitar lesson.  The Mandolin Gals and Fiddle Gal and and I love our lesson with our teacher, Doug Bond.  We take our lessons very seriously but we also have a lot of fun.  This week Doug drove to Hope so that we could have a lesson using our PA system. 

Thanks to Neil (Recorder Man), for taking a couple of photos of our session.







Once again, we had a great time.    After our two hour lesson, it was back to the garden chores.  Yesterday was beet day.  Pickled Beets and canned beets.  Tomorrow will be pepper day.  It's time to start getting the garden harvested and all those veggies preserved.  Then I get to play my guitar again.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we did that every morning! It sure felt good to play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! This Doug sure seems like a great teacher. I'll bet he really enjoys your group. He did a great job at the Sandpoint Music Festival.

    ReplyDelete