Tuesday, August 28, 2012

He doesn't a-wa-wanna be three!

 Grandson Ben's reply to any question is, "No, I don't a wa-wanna".  That would include having a birthday and turning three. 

The time seems to have flown by very quickly since the day he was born.

Hello, Grandpa Jon or "Papa".



I want to play guitar just like my big brother.




Aw phooey!  Get me out of this thing.




Finally, some freedom.  I can do this walking thing on my own.




He has gone from Superman at his 1st birthday party to BenBuzz Lightyear, Rocket Man at his 3rd birthday.



Happy 3rd Birthday BenBug!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...I miss those chunky cheeks! His little face is thinning out.
    Well, he went and did it anyhow... turned 3 that is. Those 3 years went whizzing by just like a rocket!
    Thanks for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete