Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dreaming of those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer.

Ooh!  This is sooo much fun, Grandpa and Grandma!


I am dreaming of those warm summer days.  Sunshine and hot afternoons when you have to look for a shady spot to rest.   Or the days when I can just watch one of my grand kids play in the fountain.




Those lazy days at the beach.








Remember days like this? 




It's the last day of February and we have had some sunshine but very cold temps and eight inches of fresh snow.  Old Man Winter was just taking a nap.  Now he's awake.  It's snowing again this morning and our forecast looks like a wintery mix for the next ten days. 





I see that Lady Isabella is missing Montana  today.  I am not missing Montana as it's probably snowing there.  I only want spring.  Warm temperatures and flowers sprouting up from my garden beds.  (No weeds, please)  If you're going to wish for something, you might as well go for everything. 

And I wouldn't mind winning the lottery jackpot..... 


1 comment:

  1. I hope it stops snowing. I hope spring comes early. And I hope you win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete