Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

It has taken me awhile to get to posting on the blog.  Retired Mountain Man and I, with Mollie and Maggie to help us out, set out yesterday to cut down our tree.  As you know, once you have the tree then the real fun begins.  But I am getting ahead of myself.


Here we all are setting off to the field to get the tree.



 Taking down the rails at the gate.  Maggie is helping.




 Where is it?  Which one is it?  Am I even close?




 Can you see Retired Mountain Man in this photo?  He is sawing down the tree.  He loves doing it!




Just look at that "bah, humbug" smile on his face.  "What now?"  You're going to take another picture?  Geez!






And we're off!




 Getting the Christmas tree here is the real deal.





2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... just a guess here, but perhaps his facial commentary is based on the fact that you're holding a camera while he does all the work? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems only fair to me. I do all the decorating. Besides, dad is good at cutting down the tree. He's done it for 39 years.

    ReplyDelete